Saturday, December 1, 2007

I Am So Dope....Like The Vuitton's Wit The Red Bottoms

FiascoGate had the Internet going nuts. Yet in all actuality we all say things that get us in trouble. Check his resume, the bol spit better than 12 outta 9 rappers (MIMS, Young Bleed, Breezy Afternoon Chris, I'm never ever gonna check for ya'll). If you didn't know rap was spoken word over a beat plus a dash of cadence and a sprinkling of swag (throw some intelligence in there for those of you who were in the gifted program). Lupe slaps all smart dumb cats lyrically in the mouth and mushes them to the locker room floor. The common reaction for the people who don't get it is Erhhhhrrhh?? (silently though as not to feel embarrassed amongst your peers for not getting it). Anyway , in short Lupe I forgive you. Don't do it again.

He makes me believe that I might one day teach a class in high school maybe something like "Critical Reading and Writing in Rap".

THE COOLEST- LUPE FIASCO

No comments: