Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dyno Wit The Black Mag.

Yo I totally disrespected myself for sleeping on these kids. I admit it, I saw the video and I didn't even allow these fresh face's the 15 second over look and I just shat on it. Totally, like messy baby shat on they whole movement because I didn't feel as if I had the full 15 seconds to listen. These dudes is talking about riding down the block on they Mongoose's, Huffy's and Bmx's... Yo really didn't that resurrect a memory cell? Brain matter was resuscitated. Anyway, I had me a scooter wit sum mean-o rims, chopping hard, drippin paint niggaa. This shit is so boom bapp clap rrrghng(or whatever that third sound is), basic but deceptively dope(elegante?) at the same time, they threw the future flavor on the old skool experience. Sound is amazing, lotta new sounds hitting your ears in a vintage style. I started freestyling to this jawn right after a second long delayed listen. Hip-Hop at its fucking genesis, the moment when a kid picked up a tape and smashed it down and infused the music with his own ancestral sound.



The House had to listen to the Senate on this one, I gave it a REListen..., The eighties were the best everr.


CoSignature Granted.


No comments: