Monday, November 19, 2007

So I Feed Them Their Needs, At the Same Time Cry




To hear that Ye's mother had passed, I was shocked. First because it was so sudden and she was still a young vibrant woman. Secondly because as a fan far removed from Ye's life, basically in the sixth and last degree of separation from that man, I still knew in my heart that they had a strong and loving bond, he has let us know that through performances, heartfelt records and various interviews. So I felt his pain ,to lose my mother and to not be prepared for it is almost unthinkable and something I would wish on no one. I recently viewed this clip and was surprised that Kanye got out there and performed so soon after such a tragic event, I understand that this may be the only way for him to cope, To basically work through his pain and channel his emotions through the gift blessed upon him through his mother and the lord. A man can either break down and cry or pick himself up and keep on trucking. Mr. West chose to do both. I thank him for his decision. Go Head Ye'.

No comments: