Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MJ is Somewhere Silently Weeping


This is no way shape or form fashion related, or even dope on any level, but my mother and I were just having a discussion about this. Michael Jordan's ex-wife is going to get broke off $168 Milly in their divorce settlement. Jeez Lawd...then my mother spewed that tired rhetoric of women being accustomed to a certain "lifestyle", and that needs to be accommodated. GTF outta my face with that horse manure. Unless you helped me hit some game winners, kick rocks and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. I guess the inner scumbag empathizes with brothers anytime I hear women making a come up on divorce settlements. It's like hearing one of your homeboys got robbed. Hold your head Mikey, I guess Juanita got tired of hearing you getting it in with the young beckys at college parties.

No comments: