Monday, March 10, 2008

Damn Spitz...


You was payin to play homes?

As an upstanding citizen of the wonderful State of New York I am outraged..You can pay 4400 skearns a fucking hour for some ass but I can't get my bloodclot $400 tax return?.. Nahh that just aint right Spitz..you fucked up for that... I need my bread for vacation planning and shit...

In all seriousness though, this seems like some shit straight outta the Wire. Ima miss my show it was the G.O.A.T of television programs. I will surely pour out a little liquor in Cape Cod for my shows demise.

The Wire exposed me to all this political maneuvering and the dirty shit politicians do in the background. I bet money he pissed somebody off high up who jumped at the chance to expose his ass in the media.

Bring on the first legally Blind, Black Governor of this here great New York State.

No comments: